Small kentuts.

Ah Moi have decided to set up a charity fund. It's called the:

"Nat's Holiday Funds" aka N.H.F.

I'm not kidding. Please take me seriously... T.T

Sunday, February 21, 2010

London in February

Hola,

There were some surprisingly sunny days in London when I was there. I think its common knowledge that the weather in London is as gloomy as a constipated me. So its a pleasant surprise to be getting some sun, especially this winter which happens to be so damn draggy.

Perfect picture opportunities :)

Here's a view of London Eye on the River Thames. Needless to say la. Who doesn't know London Eye, right?

I remember chatting with a friend once and discussing why they called it London Eye & not London Nose, London Mouth, London Nen Nen, etc.


Took a nice stroll from Leicester Square to the Houses of Parliament...


I love the trees in winter. I think its the only dry, dead-looking thing in the world that I can call beautiful and that makes me happy just looking at them. Although I gotta admit when my fighting fish died few years back, I was pretty happy cuz I found it a burden to take care of after some time :D. Call me cruel, but I reckon heaven's a better place than his unwashed-for-few-weeks fish bowl.


Look at the blue sky... Pretty no? But do not be fooled, it was still damn effing cold despite the sun... -___-





Here's a shadow picture. The short, weird-looking stature is the Mum... and ppl ask me from whom did I inherit this unfortunate recessive gene called Gila-ism.


Here's Portobello Road where we did NO shopping, surprise surprise!


The infamous Portobello Road sign... where virtually EVERY tourist will stop to take a picture................. I see no significance... but oh well, peer pressure got the better of me. So here's one...



Btw, I DID buy an awesome pair of boots just outside of Portobello in one of their boutique-ish shops. Pretty cheap too!!!! Only 20Pounds *loves*


So anyway, more to come... these are just preliminary ones. Sorry I can't afford to be too witty/chatty this time around as I'm in the middle of video-calling someone all the way from Australia :)

Since its still Chinese New Year, it's never too late to make a shoutout...

"May the year of the Tiger (or according to the ANG MOHs, the year of the Dragon -___-) brings you health, wealth and happiness. Sang Yi Heng Loong. Nin Nin Yao Yu. Cheong Meng Pak Sui. Ching Chun Mei Lei. Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!"

I chao first,
Ah Moi

5 comments:

Chang said...

In one of the shadow pics.. One of the " thingy " actually looks like a praying mantis... Isnt it ?

NatC. said...

Hahaha, that would be my mum :)Are you making fun of her? You better not... ngek ngek.

Chang said...

Nonono
I did not make any fun or anything :P

Pretty praying Mantis :D

Dangerous Variable said...

Nice... welcome to London :)

NatC. said...

(Ah Boi) Hahaha, Hao Fa Fa~~

(Dangerous Variable) Thanks Abraham, I'm back in Malaysia already anyway :)