Small kentuts.

Ah Moi have decided to set up a charity fund. It's called the:

"Nat's Holiday Funds" aka N.H.F.

I'm not kidding. Please take me seriously... T.T

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wooo-to-the-Hooo!

Guess what!! Ah Moi is leaving for Siem Reap (Cambodia) for one week this coming Saturday!!

Initial plan was to spend another week or so at Ho Chi Minh then to Hanoi. But seeing how mother nature is going through some serious menopausal symptoms recently, we decided to cut the trip short... *momentary depression*

Anyhow, I'm still psyched! I NEVER get sick of the feeling when I need to wake up real early to jet off to a holiday. WHO EVER GETS SICK OF THAT??? Anyway, I'm really thankful that I at least don't have to forgo the WHOLE trip.

You know what else I'm thankful for?

THANK GOD period habis on time. The last thing I need when I'm sightseeing is pad bangang.

  
*Smooches* to Ah Moi's readers

I ciao first,

Ah Moi

No comments: