Small kentuts.

Ah Moi have decided to set up a charity fund. It's called the:

"Nat's Holiday Funds" aka N.H.F.

I'm not kidding. Please take me seriously... T.T

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dublin 2010

There're too few pictures taken at Dublin.

A very good excuse for that would be this...: Which girl wants to drag an SLR around when she's on a MAJOR (yes, capital letters don't pray pray) shopping spree?

Dublin doesn't look like it, but shopping there is too awesome for words!!!!!!!


Technically, you'll know you're entering a shopping haven of a city when the immigration officer looks at you and asks: Brought enough money for shopping, young lady?

Here, we bought so much we needed to buy an extra luggage (EACH). And even the luggages we got it at dirt cheap price. That's hardly a celebration because we soon realised we needed to pay the penalty for overweight luggage -______- .

Shopping spree with a weight limit. How sucky can it get?


Dublin is a really nice city to walk around during the daytime. Not so much at night, because literally everyone will be drunk and smelling of Guinness.

We saw a nice police drama on the streets... LIVE!!!!

Apparently a drunkard was trying to get away with not paying for food. The restaurant manager caught the fella and the next thing you know... Punches and kicks and creatively structured vulgar sentences (involving mothers and va-jay-jays) were exchanged.

The police came in less than 3 minutes... with the siren and all... handcuffed the drunk fella and drove away. Damn cekap.

Not like Malaysian police: have to pay for their nasi lemak & teh tarik... and dig their teeth... before heading to the scene.


Anyways, we had a good few days of shopping and the food wasn't too bad as well. Of course, by then, I was totally craving Chinese food & Malaysia food. We went for a Chinese buffet which cost us like 15Euro per pax.

Quite a rip off considering how we can get chap-fan here for like....... RM5... o.O"


See how round I got??? That's the prime reason why I HATE the cold weather in Europe. It makes me hungry by the hour. Impossible to stay thin, can????

(Here I am, doing my touristy pose)

Btw, before I forget... the best thing about shopping at Western countries is that we Asians, get to shop at the kids' department!!!

Isn't that a fantastic boost for self-esteem, especially for a ballooning tourist like me???? :D

(No matter what goes through your head, IT'S THE JACKET dammit!)

Anyway.......... this pretty much sums up Dublin on my part. A pretty lousy traveller if you ask me. Hoho.


The sad part is... I won't be having anymore travel posts to post up... simply because I won't be travelling for a while. My next trip will be in July to Lake Toba in Medan.

So from now to July, what shall I blog about leh? *wa tao/scratch head*

I ciao first,
Ah Moi

1 comment:

EVo said...

Omaigod I so wana go Europe travelling again!