Small kentuts.

Ah Moi have decided to set up a charity fund. It's called the:

"Nat's Holiday Funds" aka N.H.F.

I'm not kidding. Please take me seriously... T.T

Monday, March 15, 2010

Doodling is good for you

Hai ahli psikologi sekalian,

...Dan juga orang awam yang berminat pada bidang psikologi!

Mengikut eksperimen yang amat baru, adalah didapati bahawa jikalau anda berconteng-conteng, memori berkerja (working memory) anda akan diperkuatkan!!!
...

I shall stop attempting to type in B.M. before I make myself a national embarassment -__-

Anyways, its true!!! According to Dr. Tracy Alloway (*click here* to visit her website), a recent research that has been conducted indicated that people who doodled had better recall compared to who didn't doodle :)
Now I know my doodles, though it has harm many many many trees, may be the one "technique" that got me to graduate university! Lol.

Those who knows me will know that I am a big time doodler. Seriously.

On a whole other topic, I think having a Cambodian maid is HILARIOUS sometimes.

Here's a conversation few months back that had me laughing till now:

Maid: Miss, Cody (my dog) bark when you touching Fido (another dog).

Me: Yealah! So damn noisy...

Maid: Ya, Miss. I know... Cody "jialat".

Me: @.@

It took me half a day, to realise she was trying to say the word "JEALOUS".
-_______________-"

Takutkan I.

I thought she learnt it from me. Not that I use the word a lot. But you know. Ppl talk in their sleep......... *shifty eyes*.

By the way, it's school holiday period for one week. And that means work work and more work at the centre. Today alone, I had back to back appointments. As is tmrw. And the day after. And the day after that. And after that. And not to forget, I'm working this Saturday.
I shouldn't be complaining though. I am learning SO MUCH from this job. It gives me the opportunity for hands on experience, interaction with different types of children with different types of childhood disorders. I get to conduct and run assessments. I get good support for continual learning and every day, as much as the kids "learn" something from me, I think I learn something from them as well.

I think life is going on pretty good for me. I don't have any complaints. Why should I.


I think I have a lot to be happy about.

That'll be all for today. Sorry for the random crappiness. Have got some steam I wanna get off my system :). At least I did it constructively.... in a way where I benefit all. Don't tell me you weren't impressed with the doodling-helps-your-working-memory info.

*know-it-all face*

I chao first,
Ah Moi


2 comments:

Josh Lim said...

Thanks for the link :) Love your blog title!

Josh Lim
www.josh.my

NatC. said...

Hiya Josh :) You're welcome & thanks for the compliment!