Small kentuts.

Ah Moi have decided to set up a charity fund. It's called the:

"Nat's Holiday Funds" aka N.H.F.

I'm not kidding. Please take me seriously... T.T

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Isn't this fun?

One of the perks of having a boyfriend... is receiving flowers.

Some girls never got used to the idea of getting them. They say things like... they NEVER like getting flowers because they have to put them in a vase, then they gotta fill up water when it dries up, and when the flowers die, they gotta throw it away... and hence the debate of "why receive gifts that you eventually gotta throw away".

Want my opinion?

I think thats just cuz nobody bothered buying them any flowers. HAH!

And with that attitude, I think its unlikely ANYONE will ever buy them flowers. HAH (2X)!

Anyway, all that trash talking is due to the fact that I suck at opening topics, and today's topic is really about me receiving flowers.

:D


Big fat dark red roses :) Delivered to my office. Should I be happy I received flowers at my work place, or should I be worried that my boss will get jealous? :P

(Lao Pan, if you're reading this....... I'm just joking, please don't cut my salary).

Btw, there were 7 stalks of roses. Reason for the odd number is open for your own interpretations :)

Anyway, while walking out of the centre to my car, Aunty Nat (the restaurant next door, not senior me)'s owner called out to me and said "woo hooo, flowers again??".

You can imagine me grinning from ear to ear. But no, I acted macho and replied...

"YEAHHH, WHAT TO DO... *YAWNNN*"... All the while while rolling my eyes so far back I can see my brains :D

Anyway, thank you, Chang... for the flowers. You know I love them :)

You may be in Australia, but you make every effort you can to make me feel as though you never left. For that, you deserve way more attention from me than anyone else deserve.


And so I suppose this is how LDR is supposed to work. BOTH parties making an effort to stay in touch. To be close to one another.

I'm looking forward to a new start.

I chao first,
Ah Moi

7 comments:

Michael Yip said...

i think the best is food... flowers after awhile will die... food at least go into stomach and keeps us full and jolly

Chang said...

I think both you and the flowers look absolutely beautiful :)

And I agree on everything you said bout LDR :)

Love you.

NatC. said...

(Ah Boi) :) thank uuuu

(Michael) But food is not romantis enough!! Where got ppl do food delivery to their gf n claim it as a romantic act leh?:(

Glo-w~* said...

once in awhile for special occasions flowers is okay^^ If worried they will die then potted ones? so that it'll grow n bloom like ur love ;p (corny right? lols...)I've always been a sucker for hand made things from cards, food to even a song^^ sadly hubbie doesnt do that anymore >_<"

NatC. said...

Oh heyyy, potted plants sounds pretty good!!!... And hand made things are awesome. It really shows how much effort is being put into making someone happy :D...

Mellissa Nonis said...

One thing guys should know about girls (or most girls), nothing got o waste.

You give us fresh, bright, lovely flowers. We put them in the vase. Once they dry out, we dry them even more and make bookmarks, cards, etc out of them.

So flowers are not a waste of time or money cos we know how to make your money's worth!

NatC. said...

Hi Mel... Yeahhh, I agree with you though I don't really do make them into bookmarks. I just clip them in between books. I may forget about them altogether. But it'll brings a smile to my face whenever I randomly opens a book, and a petal falls out, reminding of the person who gave them to me :)